Monday, November 16, 2009

welcome to eebiang phones!

This is eebiang phones blog. Here I sell used mobile phones mostly came from UK. IT IS VERY CHEAP COMPARE TO 2ND HAND PHONES IN MALLS! You can order to us what model of phone do you want or buy our available phones. I can sell everywhere in the Philippines. Accept payments thru Banco de Oro (BDO) and Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) or meeting me in person is much better. I am based in Davao (DavaoeƱos are lucky!). I can assure you that after payment I will deliver your phone thru LBC, 2go, or anything that you prefer.

Here are my contacts in case your interested:
09233138514 (Sun)
09182037293 (Smart)
09285212631 (Smart)
you can call me anytime!

my other contacts:
eebiangphones@yahoo.com (add me in Yahoo Messenger)
eebiangphones (skype account for free calls)

for photos visit:
www.facebook.com/eebiangphones

No comments:

Post a Comment